Croft worked with Quartet Architecture on the remodeling, refurbishment and the extension of a two and half storey, detached property in Wimbledon Village, built in 1907. The house is also locally listed and comprises of features such as circular bay windows, large curved roofs and massive chimneys.
A new contemporary side addition mixes the old with the new, creating a lighter and more open plan kitchen area leading onto the garden.
The property has undergone many alterations over the years. Quartet ensured all the original features were retained and lovingly restored; including the fabulous Arts and Crafts oak staircase.
- Steel design for support to first floor level
- New foundations
- New ground floor design
- Other internal ground floor alterations
- Loft extension
- New floor design
- New roof design with mansard to rear
Architect: Quartet Architecture